ARTISTS CAN SELL AND PRESENT THEIR ARTWORK AT VIBORG GAME EXPO
NEW in 2020: ARTIST ALLEY
Viborg Game Expo had over 4.000 visitors in 2019: Children, youth, families, game enthusiasts, international guests, locals, as well as other artists and professionals.
This is ARTIST ALLEY's first year at Viborg Game Expo.
The Artist Alley area is open all days during Viborg Game Expo
Viborg Game Expo makes room for 2D and 3D artists, who want to present or sell their art at the ARTIST AREA exhibitor-area.
Every day the artists can book a stand, where they can showcase their art to the thousands of visitors at Viborg Game Expo.
- Book a stand for 100 DKK per day
- Two artists can share one stand
- Chairs, tables, wires, power, and coffee included in the price
At VGE regular Danish Law applies. Besides these, artists at Artist Alley are required to follow these additional rules, to ensure everybody at Viborg Game Expo are enjoying themselves.
If you do not adhere to the rules, you can - depending on the severeness of the case - receive a warning or be banned from the rest of Viborg Game Expo. Several warnings may also lead to a ban. If you break the Danish Law you will be banned and reported to the police.
- You are not allowed to sell products, that do not comply to Danish Law.
- Selling and promoting fan-art is forbidden by Danish law, unless the artist has explicitly received permission from the copyright holder, or unless the art is a derivative under the category of Parody or Satire
/// The artist themselves is required to collect the necessary permissions from the legal copyright holders.
/// The artist themselves assumes all legal responsibilities if they decide to sell fan-art without the necessary copyright permissions.
/// Due to the nature of the product, the VGE Staff hold the right to assume, that the artist has acquired the necessary permissions if the Staff witness the sale of give fan-art. The Staff reserves the right to inquire if the artist has the necessary permissions.
- Artwork or products of pornographic or overly violent categories are only allowed to be sold to individuals the age of 16 or older, according to Danish criminal law, chapter 24, §234..
/// The artist has to confirm the buyer's age or ID before a transaction of explicit artwork or products is completed.
/// Artwork or products of pornographic or overly violent categories may not be publicly visible, due to the presence of children.
/// VGE reserves the right to inquire about the buyer's ID, or ask the seller to hide away or cover certain artwork or products for sale, if they do not comply to VGE's rules.
Viborg Game Expo (VGE) follow in the spiritual footsteps of GENKI CON's concept for ARTIST ALLEY. Many of the above rules correspond to GENKI CON's rules.
- A table has the dimensions of 80 x 200 cm.
- The walls at the stand may not: Be subject to nails or screws, or otherwise spray painted or colored,
- It is possible to set up your stand from 07:00am in the morning all days during Viborg Game Expo.
- Public visitors can enter from 10:00am all days during Viborg game Expo.
- Transaktionen for standen ved Artist Alley foregår på Tinghallens hjemmeside.
- The Artist Alley area will be locked off during the night.
- If you want to hide or cover your artwork or products with a cloth, you are asked to bring your own cloth.
Any questions regarding Artist Alley? Please contact our coordinator: