ARTISTS CAN SELL THEIR OWN CREATIONS AT VIBORG GAME EXPO
ARTIST ALLEY VIBORG
Viborg Game Expo has hosted VAF's Artist Alley since 2020, and every year more and more terrific artists sign up to meet the audience eye to eye from a booth table of their own!
ARTIST ALLEY IS OPEN TO ALL AND FREE TO VISIT
In the Artist Alley you will find artists displaying and selling their own images, stickers, comics, and much, much more.
Independent artists and illustrators can book a booth for one or more days, and sell directly to the thousands of visitors at Viborg Game Expo.
- Standen lejes for 420 DKK pr. dag
- Two artists may share one booth
- Chairs, tables, and coffee included in the price 🙂
- Items on sale are not required to be video game themed
Prices and booking your table
- Tables are 420 DKK per day.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during Viborg Game Expo 2023
- We require interested artists to fill out the form here.
- Booth payment will happen on the day of exhibiting.
At VGE regular Danish Law applies. Besides these, artists at Artist Alley are required to follow these additional rules, to ensure everybody at Viborg Game Expo are enjoying themselves.
If you do not adhere to the rules, you can - depending on the severeness of the case - receive a warning or be banned from the rest of Viborg Game Expo. Several warnings may also lead to a ban. If you break the Danish Law you will be banned and reported to the police.
- You are not allowed to sell products that do not comply to Danish Law.
- Selling and promoting fan-art is forbidden by Danish law, unless the artist has explicitly received permission from the copyright holder, or unless the art is a derivative under the category of Parody or Satire
/// The artist themselves is required to collect the necessary permissions from the legal copyright holders.
/// The artist themselves assumes all legal responsibilities if they decide to sell fan-art without the necessary copyright permissions.
/// Due to the nature of the product, the VGE Staff hold the right to assume, that the artist has acquired the necessary permissions if the Staff witness the sale of give fan-art. The Staff reserves the right to inquire if the artist has the necessary permissions.
- Artwork or products of pornographic or overly violent categories are only allowed to be sold to individuals the age of 16 or older, according to Danish criminal law, chapter 24, §234..
/// The artist has to confirm the buyer's age or ID before a transaction of explicit artwork or products is completed.
/// Artwork or products of pornographic or overly violent categories may not be publicly visible, due to the presence of children.
/// VGE reserves the right to inquire about the buyer's ID, or ask the seller to hide away or cover certain artwork or products for sale, if they do not comply to VGE's rules.
Viborg Game Expo (VGE) follow in the spiritual footsteps of GENKI CON's concept for ARTIST ALLEY. Many of the above rules correspond to GENKI CON's rules.
- A table has the dimensions of 80 x 200 cm.
- The walls at the stand may not: Be subject to nails or screws, or otherwise spray painted or colored,
- It is possible to set up your booth starting 8AM all three days.
- Opening hours for the audience starts 10AM Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Payment for your booth with be handled on the day.
- The Artist Alley area will be locked off during the night. Your things are safe!
- If you want to hide or cover your artwork or products with a cloth, you are asked to bring your own cloth.
Any questions regarding Artist Alley? Please contact our coordinator: